PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS STAFF NCO COURSE
|Iterations||30.08.2021 - 17.09.2021 , 22.08.2022 - 09.09.2022|
To educate and train selected NCOs in NATO practices and procedures and deliver a skill set that enables them to operate in interagency working environment and support staff functions in national posts or multi-national employments / deployments across the full spectrum of military operations.
- NATO Doctrine Fundamentals
- Information Technology in Staff Work
- NATO Military Symbols for Land Based Systems
- NATO Voice Procedures in Radio Communication
- Role of UN and NATO in PSO
- Cultural Awareness and Leadership Challenges in Multinational Environment
- Leadership Challenges in Multinational Environment
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Military Decision Making Process
- Building Integrity in PSO
- The Course is designed for NCOs at OR7 - OR8 level, including all services, and educates NCOs for deployments at battalion HQ and above in national posts or multi-national environment
- Up to 40 national and international participants
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2
- Computer skills: Basic computer handling (MS Word and PPT) is highly desirable
- Other pre-requisites:
- Basic NCO Course - mandatory,
- Advance NCO Course – desirable.
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts, both military and civilian.
30 days before the start of activity.
Read out the MDMP Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 069 - Peace Keeping Techniques on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties websites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites. In order to get the access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (page 6 – 8).