BUILDING INTEGRITY IN PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS COURSE
|Iterations||14.06.2021 - 18.06.2021 , 20.06.2022 - 24.06.2022|
The aim of the Course is to raise awareness and share practices, tools and techniques that enables participants of the course to recognize, understand and counter the various types of corruption which undermines credibility of an organization and mission success in multinational PSO.
- Introduction to Integrity
- Defining Corruption
- International anti-corruption legal framework
- NATO-led PSO Fundamentals
- Building Integrity in NATO-led missions
- Integrity Challenges in PSO
- Proper Procurement and Contracting as a prevention of Corruption
- Role of national Inspector General Office in Building Integrity
- Role Play Exercise
- Up to 50 national and international participants
- The Course is designed for military Officers (OF-2 thru OF-4), police and civilian equivalent from Ministry of Defense or Ministry of Security
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts, both military and civilian.
30 days before the start of activity.
Read the Building Integrity in Operation ACO Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 336 “Building Integrity Awareness Course” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties web sites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their web sites. In order to get the access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (page 6 – 8).