BUILDING INTEGRITY IN PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS COURSE
|Iterations||14 JUN 2021 - 18 JUN 2021 , 20 JUN 2022 - 24 JUN 2022|
The aim of the Course is to educate and train selected military officers and civilian /police personnel practices and processes and deliver a skill set that enables them to understand and counter the various types of corruption that undermines mission success in multinational PSO.
- Estimate the fundamentals of Building Integrity (BI) and its importance for personal behavior and professionalism;
- Restate the National/International Legal Anti-Corruption Framework as well as NATO anti-corruption efforts in NATO-led operations and missions;
- Paraphrase corruption risks and integrity challenges in PSO environment;
- Estimate the subject of corruption in a personal or functional context in PSO environment
- Up to 50 national and international participants
- The Course is designed for military Officers (OF-2 thru OF-4), police and civilian equivalent from Ministry of Defense or Ministry of Security
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts, both military and civilian.
20 days before the start of activity.
Read the Building Integrity in Operation ACO Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 336 “Building Integrity Awareness Course” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties web sites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their web sites. In order to get the access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (page 6 – 8).