COMMON SECURITY AND DEFENSE POLICY ORIENTATION COURSE
19 SEP 2022 - 23 SEP 2022
In cooperation with ESDC/AUT NDA
|ePrime Reference Number:||N/A|
|ETOC Course Code:||N/A|
|ETF Course Code:||PSOTC.WSSC.8|
The CSDP Orientation Course is a major component of the European Security and Defence College (ESDC) training activities.
The course aims to provide participants with a broad understanding of CSDP. In particular, participants will be exposed to the CSDP institutional framework, current policies, as well as structures and processes. Participants will have opportunity to create a network of people working in the field of CSDP. The final goal of the CSDP Orientation Course is to support EU Member States and EU Institutions and Agencies in training own personnel in order to be able to work in CSDP- related fields at operational and strategic level.
- EU's strategic environment
- EU crisis management structures
- CSDP procedures and decision making process
- CSDP missions and operations and the Capabilities Development
- Horizontal issues and regional aspects of CSDP
- EU's Comprehensive Approach
- Up to 60, military and civilian personnel from the European External Action Service (EEAS), EU Member States, EU institutions and agencies, CSDP missions/operations staff, candidate states and selected third countries
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2
The course is organized in cooperation with the Austrian National Defence Academy and the European Security and Defence College.
30 days before the start of activity.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
The course has compulsory eLearning part done on the ESDC eLearning platform ILIAS. Information about access to the eLearning platform is provided in timely manner to the confirmed course participants.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties websites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites.