MULTINATIONAL STAFF COURSE (MSC)
23 SEP 2024 - 11 OCT 2024
|ePrime Reference Number:|
|ETOC Course Code:|
|ETF Course Code:||PSOTC.OFC.7|
The Multinational Staff Course (MOOC) has been designed to serve as preparation for officers and NCOs who will serve in multinational HQs. Further training is required to prepare them for specific staff positions.
The aim of the course is to develop the knowledge and skills of staff officers and NCOs at the tactical level of land operations within a joint operating environment in accordance with NATO standards across the spectrum of conflict as basic preparation for their engagement in multinational HQs.
- Explain NATO land operations;
- Explain NATO planning procedures;
- Perform common staff tasks at a tactical level;
- Use NATO reports and returns in operations;
- Administer a tactical operations centre (TOC);
- Manage information in a tactical operations centre (TOC);
- Apply NATO planning procedures for operations on a tactical level.
- Up to 30 participants;
- Military officers (OF-2 – OF-4) and NCOs (OR-7 – OR-9) including all services;
- Participants should be nationally trained in the military decision-making process or have working experience as staff officers/NCOs in national HQs;
- Participants have to have at least 2, 2, 2, 2 of proficiency in English (as prescribed by STANAG 6001) or approximately B1 level in accordance with the Common European Frame.
The course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts.
30 days before the beginning of the activity.