COUNTER-INSURGENCY (COIN) ORIENTATION COURSE
|Iterations||17.05.2021 - 28.05.2021 , 16.05.2022 - 27.05.2022|
The aim of the Course is to introduce key leaders and trainers to concepts and doctrine related to counterinsurgency operations in order to create a framework of understanding of the differences between counterinsurgency and conventional warfare and introduce COIN definitions and principles.
- COIN Operational Environment and Effects of the Environment
- Insurgency Nature, Strategies, and Fundamentals
- COIN Fundamentals
- Leadership in COIN
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices in COIN
- Up to 40 national and international participants
- Military from Senior NCO to LtCol. (OR7-OF4), from NATO, PfP, MD, ICI
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2.
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts.
30 days before the start of activity.