BUILDING INTEGRITY FOR SENIOR NCOs COURSE
20 SEP 2021 - 24 SEP 2021,
12 SEP 2022 - 16 SEP 2022
|ePrime Reference Number:||ACT.654|
|ETOC Course Code:||MC2PS-25656|
|ETF Course Code:|
The aim of the course is to raise awareness of corruption and promote integrity by strengthening the leadership and management skills of the Senior NCOs in order to enhance their professionalism, competency and effectiveness in national and multinational working environment.
- Consider the subject of corruption, its nature and prevalence in personal, functional and political context;
- Summarize major domestic and international organizations involved in anti-corruption activities;
- Follow measures for reinforcement of personal conduct;
- Identify corruption risks within procurement and disposal processes;
- Identify integrity challenges on PSO;
- Summarize current best practices and anti-corruption measures in PSO.
- Up to 40 national and international participants
- The Course is designed for military and police officers mid-level decision makers, as well as civilians (NGO) who are likely to be deployed in Peace Support Operations
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in NATO STANAG 6001): 2, 2 ,2, 2 or to fulfill the minimum required standards defined by the UN SAT pre-deployment assessment procedures (Guidelines for Police Contributing Countries, issued by UN DPO)
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts, both military and civilian.
20 days before the start of activity.
Read the Building Integrity in Operation ACO Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 336 “Building Integrity Awareness Course” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties websites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites. In order to get the access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (page 6 – 8).