- Prepare and deliver high-quality, student-centric, and stakeholder-driven E&IT.
- Develop QA management, with defined responsibilities, which would effectively enable, monitor, and review PSOTC QAP.
- Improve learning and working environment which stimulates students' and staff's creativity, learning, and interaction.
- Maintain continuous improvement of organizational performances based on measurement of organizational processes and products, with emphasis on: personnel development, education and training process, students’ welfare and provision of quality resources.
- Develop internal information and knowledge management system that would enable effective internal information exchange and establish and maintain an external communication and Public Affairs policy, system and procedures that would enable regular, objective and accurate information update of external stakeholders and community of interest on E&IT activities executed by PSOTC