EURO - ATLANTIC SECURITY COURSE
|Iterations||29 NOV 2021 - 03 DEC 2021 , 24 OCT 2022 - 28 OCT 2022|
NATO Listed University Accredited
The aim of the course is to expand participant's theoretical foundations of various organizations that deal with the European Security, such as NATO, OSCE, the European Union, and particularly on its Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP).
- Understand the contemporary geopolitical context in the Eurasian region;
- Comprehend factors influencing future global geopolitical context;
- Comprehend the role of the main geopolitical players in Euro-Atlantic security (USA and Russia);
- Understand the role of regional and international organizations in Euro-Atlantic security (UN, NATO, OSCE);
- Comprehend EU Common Security and Defence Policy and its implications on Western Balkans stability.
- Up to 40 national and international participants, senior military officers, equivalent civilian staff and university postgraduate students;
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2.
The course is delivered in cooperation with Faculty of Political Science Sarajevo and with support from George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies.
30 days before the start of activity.
It is recommend to read materials from Strategic Survey 2017 attached on following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P5NVINgeuRNwhGAWFWbJsRa63WZli407 (IMPORTANT: If the link does not work copy/paste link in your browser).
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties websites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites.