PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS STAFF OFFICERS COURSE
|Iterations||28.11.2021 - 23.12.2021 , 31.10.2022 - 18.11.2022|
The aim of the course is to prepare nationally trained staff officers for assignments in multinational tactical level HQs conducting peace support operations in accordance with NATO standards.
- Doctrinal fundamentals for NATO PSO
- International legal framework for NATO PSO
- Comprehensive approach in PSO
- Staff Organization and functions
- Staff duties and routine staff work
- Framework and other operations in PSO
- Stability activities in PSO
- NATO compatible Military Decision Making Processes application in PSO
- Civil-military cooperation in PSO
- MAPEX and CPX
- Up to 40 national and international participants
- Military officers from Captain to Lieutenant Colonel (OF-2 to OF-4) from NATO, PfP, MD, ICI
- Participants should be nationally trained in military decision making process or have working experience as staff officers in an national HQs
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2
- Computer skills: Basic computer handling (MS Word and PPT) is highly desirable
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts.
30 days before the start of activity.