EU COMMON SECURITY AND DEFENCE POLICY ORIENTATION COURSE (EUCSDPOC)
03 JUN 2024 - 07 JUN 2024
RESIDENT . In cooperation with ESDC/AUT NDA
|ePrime Reference Number:|
|ETOC Course Code:||N/A|
|ETF Course Code:||PSOTC.WSSC.8|
The EU CSDP Orientation Course is a major component of the European Security and Defence College (ESDC) training activities.
The course aim is to provide participants with a broad understanding of CSDP. In particular, participants will be exposed to the CSDP institutional framework, current policies, as well as structures and processes. Participants will have opportunity to create a network of people working in the field of CSDP. The final goal of the CSDP Orientation Course is to support EU Member States and EU Institutions and Agencies in training own personnel in order to be able to work in CSDP- related fields at operational and strategic level
- EU's strategic environment;
- EU crisis management structures;
- CSDP procedures and decision making process;
- Horizontal issues and regional aspects of CSDP;
- EU's Comprehensive Approach;
- CSDP missions and operations and the Capabilities Development.
- Up to 60 participants;
- Military and civilian personnel from the European External Action Service (EEAS), EU member states, EU institutions and agencies, CSDP missions/operations staff, candidate states and selected third countries;
- Participants have to have at least 2, 2, 2, 2 of proficiency in English (as prescribed by STANAG 6001) or approximately B1 level in accordance with the Common European Frame (CEFR).
The course is organized in cooperation with the Austrian National Defence Academy and the European Security and Defence College.
30 days before the start of activity or in accordance with an invitation letter.