BUILDING INTEGRITY IN PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS TRAIN-THE-TRAINERS COURSE (BIPSOT3C)
04 NOV 2024 - 15 NOV 2024
|ePrime Reference Number:|
|ETOC Course Code:||BIT-BI-36937|
|ETF Course Code:||PSOTC.WSSC.9|
The course provides the students with guidelines, practical examples, and best practices of how to teach BI in Peace Support Operations (PSO).
The aim of the course is to train the trainers on how to successfully design, develop, conduct, and evaluate education and individual training on BI in Peace Support Operations (PSO).
- Explain the impact of corruption on security;
- Examine the role of ethics and the concept of Building Integrity in the military;
- Explain how to tackle corruption risks related to the area of Peace Support Operation (PSO) by mitigating corruption risks among mission troops;
- Explain the principles of learning;
- Conduct training needs analysis on BI in PSO tailored to national needs IAW NATO Systems Approach to Training (SAT);
- Design individual training on BI in PSO tailored to national needs IAW NATO Systems Approach to Training (SAT);
- Develop individual training on BI in PSO tailored to national needs IAW NATO Systems Approach to Training (SAT);
- Conduct individual training on BI in PSO, including pre-deployment and in-theatre training;
- Evaluate individual training on BI in Peace Support Operations, including pre-deployment and in-theatre training.
- Up to 20 participants;
- Military officers (OF-2 – OF-4) and NCOs (OR-6 – OR-9)
- Participants have to have at least 2, 2, 2, 2 of proficiency in English (as prescribed by STANAG 6001) or approximately B1 level in accordance with the Common European Frame (CEFR).
The course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts.
30 days before the beginning of the activity.
Read the Building Integrity in Operation ACO Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 336 “Building Integrity Awareness Course” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties web sites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites. In order to get access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (pages 6 – 8).