MULTINATIONAL OFFICERS ORIENTATION COURSE (MOOC)
26 AUG 2024 - 06 SEP 2024,
26 AUG 2024 - 06 SEP 2024
|ePrime Reference Number:|
|ETOC Course Code:|
|ETF Course Code:||PSOTC.OFC.6|
The Multinational Orientation Officers Course (MOOC) has been designed to serve as essential preparation for officers who will serve in multinational operations. Further training is required to prepare them for specific staff positions
The aim of the course is to develop knowledge and essential skills of junior officers in accordance with NATO standards, as basic preparation for their engagement in multinational operations.
- Describe challenges in current NATO operations;
- Apply methods of land navigation as basic tools for planning operations;
- Use NATO voice procedures in radio communication in the English language;
- Use NATO reports and returns in multinational operations;
- Perform common staff tasks at a tactical level;
- Explain NATO planning procedures for tactical level operations.
- Up to 30 participants;
- Military officers (OF-1 to OF-2) including all services.
- Participants have to have at least 2, 2, 2, 2 of proficiency in English (as prescribed by STANAG 6001) or approximately B1 level in accordance with the Common European Frame (CEFR).
The course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts.
30 days before the beginning of the activity.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 169 – “Improving Operational Effectiveness by Integrating Gender Perspective (JKO New Version)” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website. The student is expected to present the printed ADL Course Certificate to the Course Admin at PSOTC during the in-processing phase.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties web sites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites. In order to get access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (pages 6 – 8).