BUILDING INTEGRITY IN PSO COURSE
NON-RESIDENT NATO APPROVED
|ePrime Reference Number:||N/A|
|ETOC Course Code:||N/A|
|ETF Course Code:|
The course has been developed in order to help raise awareness, sustain change and produce long-term benefits in response to reducing corruption and enhancing professionalism and effectiveness of all military, police or civilian servants across the relevant national and NATO structures/missions, through the transfer of gained knowledge, tools and techniques
The aim of the Course is to educate and train selected military officers and civilian /police personnel practices and processes and deliver a skill set that enables them to understand and counter the various types of corruption that undermines mission success in multinational PSO.
Estimate the fundamentals of Building Integrity (BI) and its importance for personal behavior and professionalism;
Restate the National/International Legal Anti-Corruption Framework as well as NATO anti-corruption efforts in NATO-led operations and missions;
Paraphrase corruption risks and integrity challenges in PSO environment;
- Estimate the subject of corruption in a personal or functional context in PSO environment
- The course is designed for NCOs and officers up to Lieutenant Colonel (OF-4), including all services, police, and civilians (mid-level decision makers);
- Up to 50 national and international participants;
- Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2, 2, 2, 2;
- Computer skills: Basic computer handling (MS Word and PPT) is highly desirable.
Participants should have following standards of proficiency in English (as described in STANAG 6001): 2,2,2,2
Read the Building Integrity in Operation ACO Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-courserecommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 336 “Building Integrity Awareness Course” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties websites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites. In order to get the access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (page 6 – 8).