BUILDING INTEGRITY FOR SENIOR NCOs COURSE (BISNCOC)
The Building Integrity for Senior NCO Course (BISNCOC) is designed and developed in response to the educational deficit and in order to contribute to the continuous professional development of NATO/partner personnel, which in turn will promote change and build nations’ integrity capacity through the transfer of knowledge and development of skills.
The aim of the course is to raise awareness of corruption and promote integrity by strengthening the leadership and management skills of the Senior NCOs in order to enhance their professionalism, competency, and effectiveness in the national and multinational working environment.
- Consider the subject of corruption, its nature, and its prevalence in a personal, functional, and political context;
- Summarize major domestic and international organizations involved in anti-corruption activities;
- Follow measures for reinforcement of personal conduct;
- Identify corruption risks within procurement and disposal processes;
- Identify integrity challenges in PSO;
- Summarize current best practices and anti-corruption measures in PSO.
- Up to 50 participants;
- Military NCOs (OR-6 – OR-9) including all services;
- Participants have to have at least 2, 2, 2, 2 of proficiency in English (as prescribed by STANAG 6001) or approximately B1 level in accordance with the Common European Frame (CEFR).
The Course is delivered by national and international instructors and subject matter experts
30 days before the start of activity.
Read the Building Integrity in Operation ACO Handbook.
ADVANCED DISTANCE LEARNING
A pre-course recommendation for this Course is that student finishes ADL 336 “Building Integrity Awareness Course” on NATO Partnership for Peace Consortium Advanced Distributed Learning Website.
REMARK: PSOTC is not the owner of the prerequisite material. It is located on the third parties websites and all regulations and procedures applied can be found on their websites. In order to get the access to the referred course it is mandatory to create an account on the JADL portal. Please, refer to the Course catalogue (page 6 – 8).